Pazar, Ekim 21

an abstract of relations

















D: You know what I talked about with the other Grey? All the things this Grey won't let me say.

M: You can say anything to me
D: I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you. I want to die when I'm 110 years old in your arms. I don't want 48 uninterrupted hours. I want a lifetime. See what happens? I say things like that, and you fight the urge to run in the opposite direction? It's okay. I understand. I didn't, but now I do, I do. You're just getting started, and I've been doing this for a long time. Deep down, you're still an intern, and you're not ready.
M: I'm not ready right now, but things could stay the way they are, and I can get ready...I'll get ready.
D: Things can't stay the way they are. We can still meet in the elevator, the on-call room and maybe you'll be ready. And I'll wait. I'll wait until you're ready.
M: Okay then.
D: Yeah, but what if, what if while I'm waiting, I meet someone who is ready to give me what I want from you?
M: What if you do?
D: I don't know.

Hiç yorum yok: