Perşembe, Ocak 10

the contest - to be the master of your domain


















George [looking bedraggled]
: My mother caught me
Jerry: Caught you? Doing what?
George: You know.
[Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer fail to catch on.]

George
: I was alone...

Elaine [realizing]
: You mean...?

George
: Uh-huh.
Kramer [laughing]: She caught you?
Jerry
: Where?

George [reluctantly]
: I stopped by the house to drop the car off, and I went inside for a few minutes. Nobody was there, they're supposed to be working. My mother had a Glamour
magazine, I started leafing through it...
Jerry [incredulous]
: Glamour?

[Kramer and Elaine laugh.]

George
: So, one thing led to another...

Jerry
: So what did she do?

George
: Well, first she starts screaming "George! What are you doing? My God!" And it looked like she was gonna faint; she started clutching the wall, trying to hang on to it...

Kramer
: Man...

George
: I didn't know whether to keep her from falling or zip up!

Jerry
: What did you do?

George
: I zipped up!

Elaine
: So she fell?

George
: Yeah...well, I couldn't run over there the way I was.:[Jerry and Elaine mutter in agreement.]

George
: So she fell, and then she started screaming "My back! My back!" So I picked her up and took her to the hospital.

Elaine [laughing]
: How is she?

George
: She's in traction.

Elaine [still laughing]
: Okay, I'm sorry...

George [angry]
: It's not funny, Elaine!

Elaine [stifling laughter]
: I know, I'm fine.

George
: Her back went out. She's gotta be there for a couple of days. All she said on the way over in the car was "Why, George? Why?"...I said "Because it's there!"

Jerry [still incredulous]
:
Glamour?!

Hiç yorum yok: