Pazar, Haziran 20

playlist

do you applaud fear do you hold it near are you afraid to live your life the way i perceive in my arms i’ll catch you do you mind if i always love you heaven’s gonna burn your eyes

all i need is a little time, to get behind this sun and cast my weight, all i need is a peace of this mind, then i can celebrate. all in all there's something to give, all in all there's something to do, all in all there's something to live,
with you ...

is this what you want? do you want a piece of mine? tell me now are you short of cash? our thing was made to last tell me, tell me now, tell me why

a kiss is not just a kiss a smile is more than a smile maybe we get together maybe forever maybe just for a while i've seen the look in your eye i've seen you wondering why
there's a centre of gravity brings you near to me nearer all the time and I'm hypnotised petrified every time you walk by and i can't get you out of my mind

this love i think i'm gonna fall again and ever when you held my hand it didn't mean a thing, this love

there is a place look for me here there is a place look for me there oh my love don't take it too serious

sometimes the things i do astound me mostly whenever you're around me lately i seem to walk as though i have wings and to sing like someone in love

if all the statues in the world would turn to flesh with teeth of pearl
would they be kind enough to comfort me the setting sun is set in stone and it remains for me alone to carve my own and set it free


Hiç yorum yok: